Provide exemplary, attentive customer service to passengers during their dining experience, in all restaurant outlets including the buffet, ensuring a smooth and efficient service is provided in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Engage with the passengers in a friendly and polite manner.
* Hand out menus, take orders correctly and deliver food and drinks quickly and accurately to the table.
* Serve drinks following company policies and procedures, including informing the Head Waiter when a passenger has consumed excessive alcohol.
* Respond to passenger questions, particularly in relation to the menu or wine, where applicable, advising alternative dishes that may suit or help inform choices.
* Strive to meet the passenger’s needs and ensure the correct condiments for the meal are offered, refill drinks in a timely manner and ensure the service runs smoothly.
* Provide attentive customer service to allocated tables throughout the service period.
* Process passenger billing correctly for the charge of drinks and cover charges, where applicable, using the point of sale.
* Set up and clear down tables, before during and after service.
* Check the appearance and condition of tables and all items including linen, crockery and silverware is of the required standard and set out correctly.
* Inform the Head Waiter of any fixtures or fittings that need repair / renewal.
* Carry out flambé / gueridon cooking demonstrations at the tables, when required and perform duties as requested at outside catering / special events.
* Prepare own area ready for service and keep it clean and tidy at all times.
* Use and maintain all equipment correctly, following standard operating procedures and report any repairs required promptly.
* Carry out all work safely, efficiently and in accordance with all current safety and company regulations, including the Public Health Policies and Procedures.
* Assist with the meet and greet of the passengers and baggage services on embarkation / disembarkation days.