Responsible for the direct Supervision of the assigned Slot Operation in accordance with the directives as set down in the Casino Operations Manual. The Slot Technician will ensure that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service, and security are met in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
The Slot Technician is an integral part of the Casino Operations team and as such is required to conform to the highest levels of professionalism, appearance and communication.
The Casino Management may assign a Slot Technician other duties outside the casino Operation. The Slot Technician is expected to perform these duties to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
* Ensure all company policies concerning the Casino Slot Operation are followed.
* Resolve all technical/electrical faults on all makes of Slot machines, cash desk apparatus and gaming table equipment. Report any machine malfunctions to Casino Management.
* Preventative maintenance of all gaming equipment on a scheduled basis as set out by the Fleet head Technician.
* Respond to Casino patron's enquires regarding the machines within the Casino Slot Operation including features, terms, symbols and denominations.
* Repair and restore machine malfunctions including coin, bill or token jams.
* Initiate and process payments of jackpots after approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
* Initiate and process the refilling of Slot and bill exchange machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
* Perform general maintenance and cleaning of all Slot Operation Machinery including machine lighting. Report any maintenance requirements to the Slot Head technician.
* Report any suspicious activity or security threat in the Casino to superiors and Surveillance.
* Submit daily reports/log of events of occurrences including jackpots, hopper fills, complaints and suggestions to the Slot Head Technician. Complete necessary paperwork when accessing machines.Assist in the Slot Drop. Record the Slot Machine readings before the assigned collection of coins/bills.
* Identify regular Slot patrons and assist Casino Hosts in tracking their play.
* Assist Casino Hosts in promotional activities including Slot competitions and tournaments.
* Reports to the Head Slot Technician on recommendations, improvements and overall operational aspects of the onboard Slot Operation.
* Assume the role of the head Slot Technician when deemed necessary by shoreside Casino Management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
* Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Basic to Intermediate knowledge of point of sales systems is required.
Intermediate to Advanced ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English is required; and other languages are preferred.
Basic to Intermediate Typing and Computer software Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
One year of prior experience as a slot technician is preferred.
Current Gaming License is preferred.
Contract length: 36 weeks on/9 weeks off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary