The Rock Star Agent assists in providing a personalized, high standard and welcoming front-desk service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Required to provide a positive first impression to every Sailor and where possible aims to recognize them by name.
* Maintain positive Sailor relations at all times.
* Process all Sailors at embarkation according to company standards to include check-in, collecting passports/other documents and issue boarding cards.
* Keeps and maintains accurate records of discussions/correspondence with guests and communicates all complaints onboard to Sailor Services Director.
* Assists in carrying out administration for the vessels Customs and Immigration clearances along with ship’s documentation when entering/leaving Port.
* Assists in organizing the preparation and processing of all administrative requirements for guests throughout the voyage such as embarkation/disembarkation activities, preparation and completion of guests billing and settlement of accounts.
* Carries out cash transactions required by Sailors including but not limited to travelers checks, currency exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of accounts.
* Responsible for the balancing of their cash fund daily – shortages are the individual’s responsibility.
* Receive and inventory lost and found items and maintain a log of all found items and report of lost items.
* Ensure the Help Desk area is kept clean, presentable and in an orderly manner at all times.
* Prepares and updates Berthing lists, Gift orders, special notes/requests and Guest lists for premium Sailor events.
* Provides information and general assistance to all guests when required.
* Be familiar with all cruise services/features and activations to respond to Sailor inquiries accurately.
* Attends passenger functions as required by Head of Department.
* Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as required by Head of Department.
* Ensures that the set standards are kept and staff members work according to their respective job descriptions.