Photographers on all ships must adhere to the following:
· Photograph CCL guests involved in ship activities throughout the cruise.
· Produce quality photographic products for sale to CCL guest.
· Sell Photo Department generated products and services to CCL guests.
· Interact in a positive way with CCL passengers and onboard staff and fellow crewmembers.
· Maintain safe working practices and be aware of guest and crew safety at all times.
Photography & Equipment Photographers will shoot: embarkation, gangways, standings Portraits, dining room, couples and tables, deck, costumes etc as well as the following · Will perform wedding photography when they have achieved the adequate skills required.
· Will take proper care and maintenance of all photographic equipment.
· Will make effective use of perspective and composition ideals.
· Will use proper application of photographic equipment including camera body controls, zone focus technique, flash/ lighting ratios to produce top quality images
· Will help to set up portrait studios and photo props and adhere to all safety procedures related to set-up
· Will communicate effectively (in English) projecting a warm and friendly personality at all times.
· Will work together with the team to reach the goals of the department
· Will perform any task deemed appropriate by the Photo manager such as wear costumes
Photographers must have a basic understanding of the photo lab and production. They should adhere to the following:
· Be knowledgeable of all safety procedures relating to the Photo Lab
· Have a basic knowledge of the Photo Lab and the process involved in producing a quality print.
· Will not operate any Photo Lab equipment without the presence of a trained Lab technician and the permission of the Photo Manager.
· When using the Photographers workstation they must not download any programs from other sources or store any personal files or data.
· Take proper care of production equipment at all times and assist in keeping the lab clean.
· They should help with any storing of photo supplies.
· Adheres to company policy in regards of proper use, storage and handling of any chemicals.
· Will not copy any guest files onto personal devices or discs and will respect the privacy of guests at all times.
Photographers should assist in all areas of the Photo gallery and sales and should always adhere to the following:
· Have full knowledge of selling prices, discount, policies, and procedures in the Photo gallery
· Consistently suggests reprints (copies), additional services and products to CCL guest such as film developing, albums, folios and other retail products with every sale while maintaining speed at the sales desks.
· Be continually helpful and courteous to the guests.
· Will assist the guests in anyway to find or locate photos or products.
· Will help with stocking and storing of photo supplies such as folios, album, frames, etc.
· Will continuously keep the Photo display neat, tidy and organized.
· Will help clean and maintain the Photo gallery and sales areas.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Photographers must possess and demonstrate the following: • Pleasant outgoing personality. • Great attitude and positive outlook. • Effective communication (in English) skills. • Maintain proper grooming and personal hygiene. • Project a professional image. • Willingness to adapt and learn new skills • Adhere to set schedules and maintain proper time keeping • Be a team player
Contract length: 6-8 months
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary