The Lounge Technician is responsible for the set-up and operation of a wide variety of Audio/Visual equipment required to support various activities, shows and Variety Artists.
The technician will also perform preventive maintenance & general cleaning of all technical entertainment equipment, including safe and proper storage.
The Lounge Technician is expected to maintain and inspect all equipment and to track inventory in order to ensure that all props and items are available for the shows. This person must also be available to assist other technicians whenever needed.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
* Operates audio, lighting, video equipment in all auxiliary lounges & venues. Assist with scenic changeovers in the Theatre.
* Records incidents of damaged or broken equipment and reports them to the Technical Supervisor and Electronics Engineer Jr. for resolution.
* Assist with preventative maintenance and cleaning of all entertainment technical equipment.
* Perform and maintain high quality audio and lighting effects for events and cabaret artists.
* Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of band stand and entertainment areas as required, keeping all cables neat and organized.
* Maintain that all entertainment storage rooms are clean and organized and in manageable condition.
* Maintain current, auditable inventory of all entertainment equipment. Create andmaintain detailed and accurate Tracking Sheets for the Technical Supervisor and/or Entertainment Production Manager.
* Manages the collection and secure storage of all microphones and other entertainment equipment at the close of a venue.
* Maintain and update records of all shows and changes to backstage tracks & rigging & scenic changes to backstage tracks. Maintain and update auditable inventory of all entertainment props and equipment.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
* Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Minimum of two years experience in operation of entertainment audio and lighting equipment in a bar/lounge/comedy and theatrical environment.
Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of theatrical audio, lighting systems is required.
Minimum of two years experience in Technical Theatre is required.
Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of automated consoles is strongly preferred.
Contract length: 28 weeks on/ 8 weeks off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary