Responsible for setting up, running, and maintaining lighting equipment for all entertainment venues ship wide.
• Rigs, circuits and focusses lighting equipment for assigned shows.
• Programs lighting computer/console during technical rehearsals as assigned.
• Performs fixture /circuit check before each show to ensure show set-up is complete and exact.
• Operates manual and computer controlled lighting systems during shows.
• Ensures that design integrity and performance quality are maintained through the run of the shows.
• Operates follow-spot when necessary.
• Inspects and maintains all overhead rigging in the entertainment venues.
• Maintains a show report log for each performance.
• Maintains and performs minor to moderate repairs to the lighting equipment inventory.
• Communicates in a clear, concise and timely manner with Stage Manager and other departments.
• Is on time for all set-ups, show call, meetings and work calls.
• Maintains cleanliness and order in all lighting areas
• Participates in special events by assisting with sound needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Cruise Director, Assistant Cruise Director, Stage Manager, and Audio Designer.
• Performs in a manner consistent with VOC’s Mission, Values and Vision, including a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• Maintain, uphold and execute the Viking quality and Service Standards
• Monitor guest satisfaction and report issues, concerns and suggestions