We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is playful and personable for our Help Desk Associate gig.
This ‘someone’ knows how to provide RockStar service and is really good at making our Sailors feel like they are at home. They are our Sailor’s go-to person and they know the ship like the back of their hand. Sound like you?! … Keep reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
● Provides a positive impression to every Sailor and aims to recognize everyone by name
● Maintains positive Sailor relations at all times
● Processes all Sailors at embarkation according to company standards to include check-in, collecting passports / other documents and issuing boarding cards
● Keeps and maintains accurate records of discussions/correspondence with guests and communicates all complaints onboard to Guest Service Director
● Assists in carrying out administration for the vessel’s Customs and Immigration clearances along with ship’s documentation when entering / leaving port
● Assists in organizing the preparation and processing of all administrative requirements for guests throughout the voyage such as embarkation / disembarkation activities
● Carries out cash transactions required by Sailors
● Responsible for balancing of their cash fund daily
● Receive and inventory lost and found items and maintain a log of all found items and report lost items
● Ensure the Help Desk area is kept clean, presentable and in an orderly manner at all times
● Prepares and updates berthing lists, gift orders, special notes, and guest lists
● Provides information and assistance to Sailors and is familiar with all cruise services / features and activations to respond to Sailor inquiries.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Skills in accounting and administration
Experience of working in a quality customer service area.
Good command of the English Language
Contract length: 5 months on / 2 months off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary