The Documentation Officer is the key administrator and communicative link regarding ship logistics, Immigration and Customs entities in each port of call. As part of the Guest Relations team, the Documentation Officer is the liaison between the Guest Relations Team, Port agents, Immigration and Customs officials and all hotel and marine departments supporting proactive anticipation for a smooth entry and clearance into ports of call. Through correct communication and fostering adherence to all local laws and policies, the Documentation Officer ensures that the destination is delivered according to brand promise and the guest’s expectations. The Documentation Officer must possess outstanding hospitality, communication, administration and organizational skills in addition to effective decision-making abilities. Paying keen attention to detail, the Documentation Officer is held fully accountable for the relaying all pertinent information to the correct shipboard, port and corporate stakeholders following the guidance of the Guest Relations Director. This individual will take full ownership and accountability of guest movement in ports of call, all guest unforeseen circumstances, the guest sentiment following movement and the orderliness, emergency preparedness and efficacy of the manifest and all ships documentation, back and front of house.
Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Is the commitment to deliver World Class Service to our Guests and internal Customers (including Employees, Vendors and Consultants). Our Service Vision and goal is to provide a Personalized, Knowledgeable and Genuine experience, to every Customer, every time. Delivering World Class Customer Service will help differentiate Celebrity Cruises through providing World Class Experiences to every guest, every time.
The Documentation Officer aims to exceed hospitality industry standards, while ensuring complete guest and team satisfaction. The position will focus on ensuring operational goals are met as stipulated by onboard management and consistent training, leadership, development and recognition are implemented into your daily interactions with guest and crew to ensure the company’s culture is manifested. The Documentation Officer will embody an outgoing personality and a genuine passion for service recovery. The Documentation will ensure that they and their colleagues deliver the brand promise of a personalized service and memorable experiences. The Documentation Officer will be a strong advocate of the Celebrity Service Culture.
• All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Celebrity Cruises standards, Standards of Excellence, Public Health guidelines, Key Performance Indicators, environmental, and safety policies in any area of the ship required
• Maintains a constant presence of professionalism and emergency preparedness within the Guest Relations Department both back and front of house, being the brand voice and physical representative of the ship and guest relations for all interactions and calls providing impeccable quality of service to internal and external guests and crew alike
• Championing strong administrative skills, taking periodic metrics of data such as guest manifesting, denied boarding counts, pre-and-in-voyage guest movement, guest counts, potential medical and emergency related movements, concern content and guest and crew interaction behavioral analysis
• Readily communicates inventory, program access and maintenance requirements by taking full stewardship of work areas and tools
• Due diligence, care and attention to detail in all interactions and operations with an elevated focus on precision when dealing with ship and guest documentation
• Responds to escalated internal and external guest concerns in an up-scale, considerate, professional and positive manner, showing empathy and actively listening
• As an Officer, leads by example by maintaining a firm, calm composure in all situations, treats all guest and crew with equal humility and respect, champions cleanliness and orderliness when walking all guest and crew areas by correct reporting and ownership, greets all internal, external guests, vendors and crew following company’s philosophy and takes full ownership of all guest and crew occurrences that require direction and leadership
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Minimum of two (2) years guest facing service experience in a port agent, immigration and customs or similar shipboard role
Combination of education equivalent to high school diploma or any other source of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Confident, well-groomed appearance with a warm and welcoming demeanor
Strong emotional intelligence required with resourceful thinking and a working knowledge of conflict resolution
Ability to fulfill the above mentioned Key Responsibilities and all reasonable company requests
Contract length: 26 weeks on
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary