The Dispatcher is responsible for prioritizing and coordinating all guest calls and deficiencies reported. Creates corresponding work orders and communicates with technical teams in the most efficient manner. The Dispatcher also ensures that standards of performance, requirements and guest needs are met in the course of daily operations by following up on completion, providing updates to guest and other Divisions or groups. Assist the Facilities Team with their daily administrative duties.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
· Responds to Guest comments and complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing empathy and engaging in active listening. Takes ownership of guest concerns, by following the "Problem Resolution Policy"
· Communicates instructions or guidance of the Facilities Manager to various individuals and/or Departments to obtain or relay information. Coordinates with other shipboard Departments on a regular basis in order to optimize efficiency and desired results.
· Monitor AMOS maintenance work orders to ensure all are completed prior to the due date. Close work orders returned from the technical team. All work orders must be closed with the comments indicating work carried out, parts used and technician's details. Notify the Facilities Manager immediately of any work order past the due date.
· Monitor workforce management tool on a daily basis; to ensure all Facilities team have operated the time stamp correctly and report any discrepancy to the Facilities Supervisors. Print Payroll reports and obtain required signatures for regular payroll period and sign-off's. Monitor overtime on a weekly basis and report all overtime to the Facilities Manager. Provide guidance and support to Facilities personnel on proper time and attendance procedures.
· Creates a variety of reports, logs and check sheets that will be used to monitor the performance of the technical and cleaning teams and to identify specific challenges that impact the guest satisfaction.
· Attend and record minutes of Facilities Safety Meetings. Post meeting minutes in the appropriate drive for attendee review and file hard copies of signed attendance as required. For example, posting information, communications, and bulletins to a public drive on the computer network.
· Order office related supplies and uniforms through requisition system.
· Prepare and post training schedules, bulletins, and any other important company notifications on the notice board for review by the Facilities Team.
· Show initiative by making suggestions to improve processes, schedules, or policies to achieve related goals and objections.
· Follow proper requisitioning procedures in order to maintain office related supplies and personnel requirements for uniforms.