We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who knows how to keep our Scarlet Lady Ship looking her absolute best!
We need someone who can make sure our gorgeous cabins are ready for our fabulous Sailors. This ‘someone’ will oversea the housekeeping presentation of Sailor cabins within their area at all times and make sure that things are up to our standards (we have high ones). Sound interesting to you?! … Keep reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
● Responsible for managing the housekeeping & presentation of passenger cabins within their areas at all times
● Carries out cabin checks, ensuring all standards are maintained and procedures followed
● Monitor Work & Rest hours of Cabin Attendants and Assistants and implements work schedules in line with these
● Interact with our Sailors and provide epic service
● Report any feedback to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper
● Assist in the handling and distribution of Sailor luggage on embarkation / disembarkation days
● Assist the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in maintaining an accurate inventory of all Housekeeping materials such as linen, cleaning products, machinery, etc. and creates purchase orders as necessary
● Keep all cleaning equipment well maintained and report any defects
● Monitors and trains in compliance to all USPH cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout the assigned area and notifies Assistant Executive Housekeeper of any shortfalls
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Utility / Custodial onboard a Cruise Ship or a 4 / 5 * hotel / resort
Passion for people!
All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position
Strong written & verbal skills
Contract length: 5 months on/2 months off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary