We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who enjoys looking after our incredible Crew!
This ‘someone’ will make sure that all of our crew areas onboard our lovely ladyship are clean, tidy, and safe! They will look after all of the hallways, laundry, restrooms, and stairwells. Sound interesting to you?! … Keeping reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
● Monitors all crew areas ensuring spaces are well maintained and cleaned effectively
● Carries out cleaning of crew areas including but not limited to walkways, launderette, restrooms and stair cases
● Monitors Work and Rest hours of Crew Custodial team and implements work schedules in line with these
● Daily vacuuming, sanitizing, garbage removal and dusting / polishing of all crew areas
● Carries out cleaning and maintenance of carpets and floors in crew areas including shampooing, stripping, waxing, etc.
● Assist in the handling and distribution of Sailor luggage on embarkation / disembarkation days
● Follow and ensure correct storage via COSWOPP when handling and or using cleaning chemicals
● Keeps all cleaning equipment well maintained and reports and defects to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Housekeeping / Utility Custodial onboard a Cruise ship or in a 4 / 5 * hotel / resort
Passionate about people!
All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position
Strong written & verbal skills
Contract length: 5 months on/2 months off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary