• Test all electrical items in room if working properly
• Collect stray dishware and remove if not needed
• Restock, re-set and remove amenities as needed
• Collect trash and remove from room; Sanitize trash bin
• Fold or stow guest luggage, shoes, clothing and possessions
• Spot check walls for marks
• Spot check carpet
• Ensure room smells clean and fresh. Use air freshener daily or atomizer to eliminate "smoke" odor.
• Ice buckets: Sanitize after each use. Refill at correct times throughout day.
• Proper evening turndown service; includes a mint; on each pillow and next day's Daily program
• When not in use, extra equipment to be properly stored; pillows, bedspreads, luggage pads, life jackets
• Sanitize phones
• Maintenance inspection:
- Report concerns to Reception
- If not fixed in 2 hours, report to Chief Housekeeper
- Maintenance issues concerning staterooms are treated as urgent especially when reported by a guest.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
3 years of shipboard experience
Job description, major responsibilities:
Responsibilities: cabin Steward is responsible for: • Responsible for pax. or crew cabins (depends of C.H.K orders). • Ensuring the cleanliness, safety, and sanitation of his /her section. • Reporting any damage or missing safety items from his/her section. • Following Company's circulars, Master Standing orders and Hotel Manager instructions.
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary