We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is passionate about keeping ship clean!
This ‘someone’ has high standards & loves to provide clean cabins to our fabulous Crew & Sailors. They are tech savvy & have an eye for detail. Sound like you!? … Keep reading!
In other words, this ‘someone’ needs to know how to Make Ship Happen. Your excellent attention to detail and self-starter mentality means you can think quick on your feet and keep calm when ship gets real. Ultimately, we won’t be able to remember how we got by without you.
● Maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of all cabins assigned to their area including hallways
● Ensures all cabins assigned to their area are prepared in accordance with company setup each day and prior to embarkation of Sailors on Turnaround
● Handles all Sailors personal laundry requests, taking it to and from the laundry and advises on necessary costs
● Replenishes cabin such as Mini-bar, drinking glasses, stationary, complementary items, and bathroom supplies
● Responsible for ensuring sailors complaints and requests are acted on in a prompt and efficient manner and notifies Assistant Executive Housekeeper when necessary
● Responsible for the handling and delivery of Sailors luggage to cabins
● Meets Sailors on embarkation day in assigned meeting area and assists them in locating and entering their cabin
● Strips and recovers beds in cabin and handles all linen requirements for both fresh and used
● Provides room service to Sailors and related services
● Reports any damaged, defective, or missing items to Assistant Executive Housekeeper
● Daily interactions with Sailors and provides outstanding customer service and delivery
● Responsible for safe handling of equipment in the housekeeping department such as vacuum cleaner, housekeeping cart, etc.
● Must be knowledgeable and comply with Public Health rules and regulations as per company policy