Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards, clean, pleasant.Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all time, with commitment to delivering a high level of service. Serves food courses and beverages. Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
Butler Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections
• Updating the owner preference, likes and dislikes reporting directly to the F&B Manager and Senior Butlers
• Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages
• Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
• Performs all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
• Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work.
• Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
• Helps monitoring the stock of all items in the residence
• Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and training as scheduled and other related activities.