Provides a variety of personalized services and information to eligible suite guests by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities according to the brand standards of service and style.
To support Celebrity Cruises’ mission of sustaining “the world’s ultimate premium cruise line with a taste of luxury,” all duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Celebrity Cruises’ Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, ISM/ISO standards, USPH guidelines, and environmental regulations.
1. In accordance with Celebrity Cruises’ Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, as well as through Celebrity Connections, each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and Celebrity Family Member (CFM) areas.
2. Each housekeeping shipboard employee reports to their assignment on time and properly groomed and dressed according to Celebrity Cruises’ Pillars of Safety, Service and Style. This includes a clean uniform and shoes, nametag, and any other uniform related items.
3. Ensures assigned suites are prepared before embarkation with all the amenities and informational materials required. Ensures the suites are prepared with all food and beverage menus, service menus, flowers, fruit baskets, etc. Replenishes items as needed throughout the voyage. Provides food and beverage services, afternoon tea and canapés, and suite turndown services during evening hours according to the established standards of service and style.
4. Greets and introduces themselves to each suite guest during embarkation. Explains suite amenities and lay out, food and beverage service, dining options, and any other related services. Demonstrates the proper use of the lifejackets, in-room safe, Jacuzzi and any other equipment. May unpack or pack guest’s belongings as needed.
5. Provides personalized assistance to guests by following Celebrity’s standards of service and style. Maintains knowledge of the ship’s regular events, ports of call and special functions by reviewing all available sources, including the vessel’s daily newsletter, to provide accurate information to answer questions. Makes reservations for various activities and services such as shore excursions, dining, wine, spa, shore excursions, flowers, etc. Follows-up to ensure services and amenities are delivered as specified.
6. Responds to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively and reports all complaints to Chief Concierge for following up. Takes ownership of guest concerns, by following up and ensuring complaints are resolved to the guest’s satisfaction.
7. Makes arrangements for tailor service, tuxedo rental, babysitting, special needs, etc. Follows-up to ensure services are scheduled as specified, i.e.,
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
Two years food and beverage service experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise ship.
Superior customer service, interpersonal, conflict resolution and oral communication skills.
Contract length: 26 weeks on / up to 60 days off
Salary: Please contact the agency in regards salary