Provide a smooth and efficient bar / wine service within an allocated area. Serve passengers and/or crew members and provide a professional bar service, enhancing the passenger / crew experience, fully adhering to company service standards.
* Serve drinks to passengers / crew complying fully with the Responsible Service of Alcohol policies and procedures, including informing the Bar Supervisor / Bar Services Manager when a passenger has consumed excessive alcohol.
* Actively generate bar cash profit by promoting set campaigns, increasing cash profit generating opportunities and working to exceed targets.
* Correctly enter passengers billing into the relevant system in a timely manner.
* Assist with controlling bar budget costs by ensuring that all products, equipment and cleaning materials are used in a cost effective and efficient manner.
* Follow all working and cleaning routines and rotas and ensure the appearance and condition of all items including glasses, equipment and bottles meet the required standards.
* Keep the outlet neat and tidy at all times.
* Set up and clear down the area prior to and after service periods.
* Use and maintain all bar equipment correctly, reporting any repairs required promptly.
* Carry out duties at outside catering events as and when required. Meet and greet the passengers and assist with baggage services on embarkation / disembarkation days, safely moving passenger luggage.
Minimum experience and qualification requirements for position:
WSET Level 1 in Wines and Spirits / recognised bar qualification or equivalent preferred or relevant industry experience
Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent
Experience of working within a 4 / 5 star high volume bar establishment with international clientele preferred
Previous bar experience highly desirable
Previous experience of serving customers within a bar environment desirable