Provide support to the Waiters as directed and assist in providing exemplary customer service to passengers during their dining experience, in all restaurant outlets including the buffet.
* Keep the restaurant and buffet tables clean and maintain the overall look of the outlet to the expected standards.
* Collect food orders from the waiter-station / Galley and assist the Waiter in ensuring the timely collection / serving of both food and beverages.
* Assist with the tea, coffee and juice service in the buffet.
* Assist with the greeting and seating of passengers to tables at the start of service.
* Offer the correct condiments to passengers to match their meals and promptly clear away used plates.
* Engage with the passengers in a friendly and polite manner, responding to requests appropriately.
* Inform the Head Waiter of any items including crockery and silver or fixtures and fittings that need repair / renewal.
* Assist the Waiter to set up and clear down tables, before during and after service.
* Check the appearance and condition of tables and all items including linen, crockery and silverware is of the required standard and set out correctly.
* Inform the Head Waiter of any fixtures or fittings that need repair / renewal.
* Perform duties as requested including embarkation duties, afternoon tea service and outside catering / special events as and when required.
* Assist with the meet and greet of the passengers and baggage services on embarkation / disembarkation days.
* Keep service areas clean and tidy at all times and follow restaurant cleaning schedules.
* Use and maintain all equipment correctly, following standard operating procedures and report any repairs required promptly.
* Carry out all work safely, efficiently and in accordance with all current safety and company regulations, including the Public Health Policies and Procedures.
* Support the F&B department by undertaking allocated duties within all F&B areas as and when required